Personal injury has life-changing effects. That being the case, amongst our firm’s most important matters are personal injury actions. We appreciate that compensation for personal injury claimants changes their lives for the better and the importance our role-plays in achieving their objective.
Gall ‘s personal injury practice can advise claimants, defendants, insured’s and insurers on the following types of matters:
- Employees’ Compensation and the associated Common Law claim (for employees, employers and insurers)
- Occupiers’ Liability claims
- Road traffic accidents
- Medical Negligence claims
Recent experience in personal injury matters include the following:
- Defending claims on behalf of a Japanese insurer against a main contractor for numerous work-related injuries arising from construction projects in connection with Hong Kong’s airport and rail links
- Advising on the liability of the incorporated owners in relation to a high profile fire in commercial premises that led to numerous fatalities
- Advising a police officer injured in the course of his duty
- Advising a plaintiff suffering from complex regional pain syndrome, and
- Advising a victim of an on-field, sporting incident
Lewis Man is able to take on personal injury matters for plaintiffs that are legally aided.